The customer came to us with a working prototype to conduct pre-certification measurements on spurious emissions. As we concluded the measurements we found that their prototype was faulty and had to be reworked in order to achieve its desired results. In collaboration with the customer we redesigned the products antenna and produced a new functioning prototype. The device was re-tested and its performance re-measured, this time with success. The client could, thanks to our measurements and quick re-design avoid a 6 months’ project delay and pass the certification process with no problem.
Most of our work is secret and we take confidentiality very seriously. Hence, we won't be able to tell you more about the customer at this time. If you have any questions about the project, or other projects, don't hesitate to contact us.