Electronics Engineer Consultant
The Engineering part of Connectivity is now looking for both junior and senior electronic engineers to join our team of consultants. As a consultant you mostly work externally at our customer’s site with varying projects.
Technologies and assignments vary with each project and customer. You often work within cross functional teams in close collaboration with other disciplines such as radio & antenna, software, opto electronics, mechanics and quality assurance.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Electronics design (analog/digital)
- Circuit board design
- FPGA development
- System Design
- Feasibility studies
- EMI / EMC
We are looking for you with a strong technical interest and a passion for the IoT area. We also think that you are truly appealed by the consultant role where both customers, assignments and technologies vary. Since we develop the technology of the future, it requires that you have a solution-focused mindset and a strong belief in your own ability to constantly learn new things.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronics design
- Proficient in english, both spoken and written
- Understanding of µ-processors and µ-controllers in combination with external memories, sensors and power solutions etc
- Experience of verification of smallsized electronicproducts using oscilloscopes, multimeters and solderingequipment
- Knowledge of design with EMC and ESD in mind
- Driver's license
Apply by registering your CV and cover letter here