Software Line Manager
Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including Consumer Products, Telecom, Automotive, Aerospace, Logistics and more.
We have close to 400 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced consumer electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen. In the Consumer Products Business Unit we develop products for leading global brands around the world pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are growing and looking to expand our management team in the Consumer Products Business Unit with a Software Line manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the successful candidate, you will have a positive attitude, strong leadership skills and a strong background in embedded software development. You will have documented experience leading people, building teams and setting structures and processes.
As software line manager you will be involved in defining the processes and tools which our developers use in their daily work. You will ensure that we have the right competence and capacity to meet our commitments and will help retain and grow our employees.
As part of the Consumer Products BU management team, you will be a part of setting the strategy for the business unit and following up to ensure delivery to commitments. You will help monitor our projects execution and support the project teams where necessary. Together with our sales team, you will be expected to interact directly with our customers to provide technical support in understanding their needs, how we help build value for our customers, and build confidence in our ability to do so.
• Proven leadership experience and experience building teams,
• A solid background in embedded software development,
• Experience with agile development processes and their successful implementation,
• Strong communication skills in English,
• Experience from consumer product development is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A chance to be a part of making the Internet of Things actually happen
• An opportunity to work with leading global brands pushing the boundaries
• An opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business
• An environment where one project does not necessarily look like the last
If this describes you, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with "Software Line Manager" in the title.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Pete Insley: Peter.Insley@sigmaconnectivity.se