Software/Hardware Project Manager
Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including Consumer Products, Telecom, Automotive, Aerospace, Logistics and more.
We have close to 400 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced consumer electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen. We are currently looking to expand our team of project managers and are seeking experienced project managers to lead hardware and/or software development teams (Multiple open positions).
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, strong leadership skills and an ability to work directly with customers and manage the commercial relationship. Excellent communication skills are a must as clear stakeholder communication and scope management are key to the successful delivery of our projects.
We are looking for project managers with documented experience leading software development teams in agile development and/or leading teams in developing the product hardware. Projects could be large or small and include hardware and/or software development. Your team could be anywhere from 3 to 45 engineers, with a typical project size between 10 and 25 engineers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Proven leadership experience,
• Documented experience of leading teams in agile software development, hardware development or both
• A clear understanding of project management methodologies (PM certifications are a plus but not necessary)
• An understanding of the steps involved in bringing a product from concept through to production,
• Strong communication skills in English,
• An interest in broadening your skillset over time to lead full product development including hardware, software and industrialization.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A chance to be a part of making the Internet of Things actually happen
• An opportunity to work with leading global brands pushing the boundaries
• An opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business
If this describes you, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with "Software / Hardware Project Manager" in the title.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Pete Insley: Peter.Insley@sigmaconnectivity.se